REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
ALL OF YOU THAT HAVE REGISTERED WILL
BE RECEIVING A LINK TO THE LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR LOGIN TOMORROW.
We will see all of you bright and early by 830 AM on Wednesday. Doors to the Conference will open at 8 AM for networking and set up.
We look forward to seeing all of you that did not make it in time at our next event.
- Looking Beyond the Now: What actions should HR departments be taking now to ensure cost efficiencies are sustainable
- Preparing the Workplace for the New PC - Post-Coronavirus: Privacy, Disclosures, HIPAA, Training and More
- How Remote work is and will Effect the work place going forward, a Discussion
- Employee Experience in a COVID 19 World and beyond
- The state of HR Now
- Where does HR Go from Here
- What make a good culture and how can you help that.
- A Practical Guide to Navigating Today's Cultural Workplace Revolution
- Unconscious bias in hiring, why you should be aware of it.
- The FFCRA and Workplace Challenges in a Pandemic
- How (and WHY) to Hire Intrapreneurs
- Workforce Agility as a Competitive Advantage
- Johnny C. Taylor, Jr., SHRM-SCP, is President and Chief Executive Officer of SHRM, the Society for Human Resource Management.
- Lynn White, CPA serves as Executive Vice President and Chief Talent Officer for Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH).
- Mike Estrada is a seasoned HR executive with comprehensive business experience in Retail and Manufacturing environments. Currently VP of Employee Experience LATAM at Alorica
- Jose Tomas has spent a career helping brands harness their most valuable assets: their employees, present and future. Jose is the Principal and Managing Partner of BrandSparc, a group of Brand Culturists helping companies thrive by making the most out of their teams. Most recently, Jose was the senior vice president of global human resources for General Motors, reporting directly to the CEO, and was a member of the company’s senior leadership team
- Dr. Alexander Alonso, PhD, SHRM-SCP is the Society for Human Resource Management's (SHRM's) Chief Knowledge Officer leading operations for SHRM's Certified Professional and Senior Certified Professional certifications, research functions, and the SHRM Knowledge Advisor service.
- Chad Sorenson is the President and Founder of Adaptive HR Solutions and current President Elect of HR Florida SHRM
- Heather “HD” Deyrieux, MSM, SHRM-SCP, SPHR is the Manager - Workforce Planning with Sarasota County Government. Current President of HR Florida SHRM
- Mirande Valbrune is an author, Employee Relations professional and an Employment Lawyer with extensive experience making proactive, preventive in-house contributions including training, policy, compliance and investigations work.
- Pedro Jaime Torres-Díaz is a Principal in the San Juan, Puerto Rico, and in the Miami, Florida, offices of Jackson Lewis P.C.
- Robert Garcia is regional vice president at Randstad RiseSmart
- Dr. Ravi Gajendran is an Associate Professor in the Department of Global Leadership and Management at
- Dr. Jeffrey Shub, MD Director Healthcare & Wellness. Jeff is our director for healthcare consulting at Gapingvoid
- Will Dukes President of Sales Partners Florida – a training and development company.
----------MORE ABOUT SPEAKERS LIST CLICK HERE------------
Conference is July 29th, 2020 830-3PM (LIVE) – 6 Credits of CEUS
Additional CEUs included on demand before and after the conference with registration 4-6 additional.
Lunch included and delivered to your home the day before (If in Miami-Dade County)
Can Win a FREE Conference Registration to HR Florida Conference in ORLANDO or Virtual. A $1000 Value. Plus, many more prizes.
Student Members $50
MORE INFO to come shortly.